Essential wound care
Proper care, cleaning and dressing is essential for the healing of any wound and to prevent infection.
The array of wound care and dressing requirements is extensive and can range from the dressing of a child’s cut or gashed leg to post surgical dressing changes.
Other examples may be;
- Post medical surgery care, cleaning and dressing changes
- Post cosmetic surgery care, assessment of scar, cleaning and dressing changes
- Care of ulcers, leg or elsewhere
- Cleaning and re-dressing child fall injuries
- Removal of stitches or sutures post surgery or minor surgery
- Holiday referral would care (for someone who fell in the UK, for example, and comes on holiday to Spain, they might need continuity of care).
- Abscess care, post surgical removal
So whether you need dressings changed, wounds cleaned or sutures removed after surgery or injury, our medical team is here to help.
Susan McCrossan, the Practice Nurse is capably in charge of wound care. You can read more about Susie and the full range of Nursing Services here.
To make an appointment call 966 860 258 or email email@example.com
GP – what our patients say
The doctor was very kind, very caring, really on the ball with quick diagnosis – a credit to the medical
Join Medcare and save
Everyone can use Medcare, but members get special benefits and save money on services.
Medical & dental promotions
2019 offers Check out all the latest medical & dental promotions and save
Meet our GP team
Dr Hussain, Medcare’s founding GP, trained and qualified as a doctor at Guy’s and
Health Check Plan
Our most comprehensive and popular plan, the Health Check Plan incorporates
Keep up to date with news and offers with our regular Beauty and Medical newsletters.