It’s Men’s Health Week (June 12 to 18), and we are doing our bit by offering half-price health checks to men.
Men are notoriously bad at going to the doctor for routine checks, or even when they feel ill. Because of this, men are even more likely than women to ignore the early signs of disease. But this can cost lives – so we want to encourage as many men as possible to come forward for a health check.
Included in your half-price health check – for just €195
- Screening for bowel and prostate cancer
- Comprehensive blood tests
- Screening for diabetes
- Screening for liver and kidney disease
- Screening for anaemia and infection
- Cholesterol and blood pressure checks
- Screening for thyroid problems
- BMI check
- Skin cancer mole check
Plus – you can have a free dental examination and osteopath body alignment check.
Men’s Health Guide
Click the image to read or download our Men’s Health Guide. Articles on many of the main health issues affecting men, including:
– Five key symptoms you should never ignore
– Prostate cancer information and patient stories
– Men and mental health
Why are health checks important? Watch the video to see one man’s story…
Terms & conditions
Offer valid June 2017
Appointments can only be made during specific times
Card payments incur an extra charge