More people are unhappy with their nose than with any other feature, making rhinoplasty a very popular procedure.
The decision to change the shape of your nose is a very personal one. There is no right or wrong shape and size when it comes to noses, but many people feel their nose is too big or misshaped, or that it does not fit the structure of their face.
Rhinoplasty can have a dramatic impact on the face by improving proportions and facial harmony.
– Reduce the size of the nose
– Reduce the width of the nose
– Remove bumps
– Improve the profile
– Slim a bulbous nasal tip
– Correct a drooping or too upturned nasal tip
– Correct over-large nostrils
– Straighten a crooked nose